Qamusi is a new project (in development phase) destined to Arabic learners. @TODO:
- linking between the dictionary and the conjugator engine.
- Integrating a more natural pronunciation to the conjugation and to the dictionary.
- Integrating a flashcard system for the learnt words : each time you discover a new word in the dictionary you can save it, and you will be tested about it, you will have a favorite list of new words to revise, that can be exported regularly.
- a quiz with image, audio.
- Integrating other dictionaries (like almaany services for synonyms, ar-en, ar-fr).
- Keeping a simple and ergonomic interface.
- Tooltip on how to use.
- Tooltip for transcripting the conjugation and arabic (creating a plugin for it).
We are expecting your feedbacks if you want the project to continue.
- v0.1.0: Basic dictionary with robotized pronunciation based on Google Pronunciation.
- v0.2.0: Integrating conjugation.
- v0.2.1 : Previous version
- v0.3.0 : The current one - alpha design - new voice API.
- Responsive Voice Api
- Verbace API
- Qutrub engine