Qamusi is an all-inclusive Arabic ‘Toolkit‘, serving in a multi-functionary capacity destined to Arabic learners.
- Responsive Voice Api
- Qutrub engine
- v0.1.0 (2014): Basic dictionary with robotized pronunciation based on Google Pronunciation.
- v0.2.0: Integrating conjugation.
- v0.2.1 : Verbal form generations
- v0.3.0: a new design - new voice API. (Verbace API deprecated)
- v0.4.0 (2018 - alpha): publishing the project again based on Aratool API
Soon @TODO :
- linking between the dictionary and the conjugator engine.
- Integrating a more natural pronunciation to the conjugation and to the dictionary.
- Integrating a flashcard system for the learnt words : each time you discover a new word in the dictionary you can save it, and you will be tested about it, you will have a favorite list of new words to revise, that can be exported regularly.
- a quiz with image, audio.
- Integrating new dictionaries and thesaurus.
- Keeping a simple and ergonomic interface.
- Tooltip on how to use.
- Tooltip for transcripting the conjugation and arabic.
We are expecting your feedbacks if you want the project to continue.